- To work with women and girls by protecting their rights.
- Providing care and humanitarian to refugees and forced immigrants.
- Protecting Children on social media and their social rights.
- Working to a achieve a clean environment among the communities.
- To engage other educator, advisors, consultants, experts and other staff to execute any of the objectives of the organization.
- Helping countless communities to access quality and affordable healthcare.
- To enter into any partnership or arrangements with any stakeholders i.e. foundations, Non governmental organizations government entities or authorities that may seem conducive to the organization’s objective privileges and concessions which the organization may think desirable to obtain.
- With adequate facilitations, ARROW AFRICA can expand all the above to meet the less fortunate in the society’s health related needs more effectively.